Face Guard Advanced
Light protection concentrates with SPF 30 and IR protection against premature light-induced skin aging. Suitable for all skin types.
Similar to UV rays, infrared rays cause premature skin aging and can lead to skin damage later on. It is therefore important not only to ensure adequate protection against UVA and UVB rays but also to have effective IR protection. FACE GUARD ADVANCED is a light emulsion with the cell protection active ingredient Ectoin®, which has been proven to protect the skin against environmental influences such as dryness, heat, cold, and UV rays. A biotechnologically obtained enzyme also neutralizes free radicals and is considered an effective IR protection. FACE GUARD ADVANCED is, therefore, the ideal complementary care solution for every skin type all year round and can be easily combined with any daycare product.
• UVA protection
• UVB protection
• IR protection
• Ectoine® for cell protection
• Protection from oxidative stress
• Slows down photoaging
• Light texture
• Suitable for all skin types and can be combined with any daycare cream
To Use: Spread Face Guard Advanced over your skin every morning after cleansing and then apply your usual daycare cream.
Tip: Face Guard Advanced is ideal as an invisible glove for preventing age spots. Simply spread it over the backs of your hands and reapply it several times during the day.
• Ultrafine titanium dioxide: An inorganic broad-spectrum filter that absorbs both UVA and UVB rays; due to their small size, its tiny particles are not visible on the skin
• Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate: An organic UVB filter
• Octocrylene: A photostable organic UVB filter
• Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine: A photostable broad-spectrum filter
• Methylene bis-benzotriazole tetramethyl butyl-phenol: A photostable, chemical and physical broad-spectrum filter
• Diethylamino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate: A photostable organic UVA filter
• Thermus Thermophilus ferment: A biotechnologically obtained enzyme that acts as a strong antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals, combats IR-induced damage, prevents IR-induced stress and fights IR changes. It becomes more effective as the temperature increases, which is why it is especially effective in sun protection products
• Ectoine®: A cell protection factor produced by microorganisms that actively shields cells from heat and UV radiation, and regulates their moisture content