Thermoactive gel for intensive skin care targeting cellulite and fat cells. With plant-based Cellu-Slim Complex.
Cellulite is not your destiny. With the right combination of intensive care, sport, nutrition and discipline, you can combat cellulite and fat cells.
Body Contour Booster is a refreshing, thermoactive gel with an innovative formula that cares for your figure. The mustard sprout extract and capsaicin contained in the Cellu-Slim Complex have been shown to reduce cellulite and create a slimmer silhouette. Cellu-Slim Complex stimulates the conversion of fat-storing cells into fat-burning cells.
Clinical studies carried out over 8 weeks have confirmed the fast-acting, strong and visible slimming and anti-cellulite effects of the complex.
• Thermoactive Cream Gel
• Encourages the reduction of cellulite on the thighs and buttocks
• Reduction of upper arm circumference
• Slimming effect (waist, stomach)
• Pleasantly light texture that absorbs quickly into the skin
• Suitable for a body wrap
To Use: Apply Body Contour Booster to problem areas after cleaning the body with the Oxygenating Body Scrub and massage in. The individual areas of skin between the thumbs and index finger can be “plucked” and, as long as it is possible, pulled away from the muscle. Carry out the so-called “plucked massage” systematically from the knees, over the thighs up to the buttocks and hips.
• Cellu-Slim Complex: Based on two vasodilatory active ingredient components: Capsaicin, the active substance in chilli, and mustard sprout extract. These two ingredients activate microcirculation and combat water retention in cellulite tissue. Cellu-Slim Complex also empties the cells in fatty tissues and converts the fat-storing adipocytes in the cells to actively burn lipids and therefore generate body warmth
• Avocado oil: Rich in natural fatty acids and Vitamins A, E and D; cares for and protects the skin, leaving behind a soft and smooth-feeling complexion
• Vanillyl-Butyl-Ether: Induces a feeling of warmth
• Menthol: Cools and stimulates the metabolism