Bio-Fruit Gel Exfoliator
Peeling for oily, blemished skin. With fruit acid complex consisting of apples, grapes, sugar cane, and lemons.
• Cleanses and clarifies blocked pores, inflammation abates faster
• Areas of unevenness are smoothed
• The horny layer's moisture content is improved
• The skin becomes perceptibly softer and has increased radiance
• Cell division is stimulated and skin renewal is accelerated
• Lines and creases are reduced
• Also leaves liver and pigmentation spots looking lighter
To Use: Bio-Fruit Gel Exfoliator is ideally used after facial cleansing in the evening. Spread the fruit acid peeling liberally over the face and neck 2-3 times a week, avoiding the eye area. Massage briefly with damp fingertips after an exposure time of 5-15 minutes and remove with plenty of lukewarm water. Then apply night care.
Tip: Make sure you have sufficient UV protection during the day - e.g. Face Guard Advanced! Because every use of peeling thins the epidermis and makes it sensitive to UV light.
• Fruit acid complex: Consisting of glycolic acid (sugar cane), malic, tartaric and citric acid; increases the cell renewal rate and improves the skin structure. Old, dead skin cells are loosened and are removed whilst new cells are able to grow without hindrance