Refreshing gel mask for dry, moisture deficient skin. With aquaporin-stimulating peptide (ASP), an extract of the desert plant Imperata Cylindrica and sorbitol.
• Moisturizing gel mask for dry skin
• Moisture retention factor with longterm 24-hour effect
• Binds moisture in the epidermis
• Restores the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
• Provides beneficial suppleness and a fresh, optimal moisture effect
• Can be ideally applied in combination with Aquatense Moisture Gel+ to treat causes of moisture loss
To Use: Use the gel brush to distribute a thin layer of the gel mask directly onto the face and neckline, including the eye area. Time required to work in: 5-20 minutes. Remove residues with moist mask sponges and continue to provide the skin with the usual care. For maximum pampering effect, allow the mask to work in over night.
Tip: Relaxation is an essential element of strength.
While the mask is working in, you should relax – another nice way of pampering yourself.
Hydrating Gel Mask+ is outstandingly suitable as a moisturizing contact gel in ultrasound applications.
It is also fantastic as an after-sun mask, after sport and a visit to the sauna.
• Aquaporin-stimulating peptide (ASP): Increase in the moisture content of the Stratum corneum, the outer layer of the epidermis – the horny layer – through activation of the skin's native aquaporins (water-conducting channels in the cell membrane)
• Imperata Cylindrica root extract: Root extract from the desert plant Imperata Cylindrica, which is able to survive even under extremely dry conditions. Retains the skin's moisture content and ensures quick and continuous supply of moisture
• Sorbitol: Plant-based sugar with moisturizing properties. Crucially regulates the skin's moisture content