Cream with fruit acids for oily blemished skin. Frees the skin of dead cells, reduces blackheads, and refines the pores. It contains fruit acids and a moisturizing sugar compound. Apply to the face after cleansing and allow it to work. Use preferably in the evenings. Ideal when used in combination with Microsilver Serum. We recommend using the products as follows: 1) Microsilver Serum 2) AHA Face Cream
• Activates natural skin rejuvenation
• Refines the pore structure
• Provides moisture
• Helps to fight against existing spots and skin blemishes
• Light texture
• Quickly absorbed
• Pleasant fresh scent
• Also suitable for more mature skin
To Use: The AHA Face Cream is preferably applied to clean skin in the evening and gently massaged in. It is also suitable as a make-up base during the day.
Tip: Use the light cream-gel in combination with the Microsilver Serum. First, apply the Microsilver Serum, then pour the AHA Face Cream over the serum and massage in gently. Also, pay attention to UV protection during the day: We recommend our Face Guard Advanced!
• Glycolic Acid: occurs naturally in, inter alia, unripe grapes, sugar-cane juice, and sugar-beets. Has a keratolytic effect
• Malic Acid: can be found in unripe apples, gooseberries, and other fruits – in a higher concentration, this also has a slightly keratolytic effect
• Tartaric Acid: tartaric acid and its salts are found in abundance in the vines, grapes, and leaves of the grapevine; has a slightly keratolytic effect
• Citric Acid: is found in lemons, but also in many other fruits; has a keratolytic effect
• Saccharide Isomerates: moisture-retaining substance based on natural sugars; it binds naturally to the skin’s keratin and is seen as a “moisture magnet”