Fruit acid peeling for impure, oily skin to improve the skin structure and increase cell renewal.
If dead skin cells accumulate, the skin appears gray and dull. It has lost its natural shine. The fruit acid peeling Bio-Fruit Gel Exfoliator contains a fruit acid complex of sugar cane, malic, tartaric and citric acids with a concentration of 20%. This removes superfluous skin cells in a particularly gentle manner and without mechanical action, while new cells can grow back unhindered. The impure skin is cleaned deep into the pores, inflammation subsides faster and the skin regains its natural radiance. By removing the top layer of skin, bumps are smoothed, wrinkles are reduced and age and pigment spots appear lighter. The fruit acid peeling stimulates cell division and accelerates skin renewal.
• Cleanses and clarifies blocked pores, inflammation abates faster
• Areas of unevenness are smoothed
• The horny layer's moisture content is improved
• The skin becomes perceptibly softer and has increased radiance
• Cell division is stimulated and skin renewal is accelerated
• Lines and creases are reduced
• Also leaves liver and pigmentation spots looking lighter
To Use: Bio-Fruit Gel Exfoliator is ideally used after facial cleansing in the evening. Spread the fruit acid peeling liberally over the face and neck 2-3 times a week, avoiding the eye area. Massage briefly with damp fingertips after an exposure time of 5-15 minutes and remove with plenty of lukewarm water. Then apply night care.
Tip: Make sure you have sufficient UV protection during the day - e.g. Face Guard Advanced! Because every use of peeling thins the epidermis and makes it sensitive to UV light.
• Fruit acid complex: Consisting of glycolic acid (sugar cane), malic, tartaric and citric acid; increases the cell renewal rate and improves the skin structure. Old, dead skin cells are loosened and are removed whilst new cells are able to grow without hindrance