NEURO SKIN BALM 100ML
Packaging Unit: 1 piece
Weight: 1.76 oz
Neuro Skin Balm is a special, low-irritant lotion for skin prone to neurodermatitis.
This easily spreadable lotion contains active ingredients that regenerate the skin’s impaired barrier function, reduce inflammation, and leave the skin feeling pleasant.
The plant extract from Japanese mondo grass was specially developed for neurodermatitis skin. In combination with the effective Skin Defense Complex+ and beneficial plant-based oils, the impaired barrier function of the skin is regenerated and stabilized over the long term. Skin inflammation is reduced so that the skin can recover.
In the long term, the remission phase (symptom-free phase) of neurodermatitis is prolonged and well-being is increased*. In addition, hyaluronic acid and saccharide isomerate provide extra moisture to balance out dehydrated skin.
The result? Unpleasant feelings of tightness and itching are alleviated. The skin
is soothed and balanced
• Minimal irritants
• Regenerates and strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier
• Provides intensive care, soothes the skin and relieves itching
• Increases the skin’s moisture content
• Concomitant therapy for neurodermatitis
Apply Neuro Skin Balm to the skin’s affected areas in the morning and/or evening after cleansing and gently massage in.
Recommendation: Sensitive skin and sunlight are not a good mix. Therefore, protect sensitive skin with Face Guard Advanced. This lightweight emulsion includes a protective mineral ingredient, titanium dioxide, which gently lays on the skin and reflects UV radiation. Simply apply Face Guard Advanced as part of your daily skincare routine.
• Mondo grass extract (Ophiopogon Japonicus): Rich in natural fructosan’s, it has been shown to strengthen the barrier function of the skin, promote the synthesis of epidermal lipids, optimize their structure, activate the genes involved in hydration, hydrate and restructure the skin
• Skin Defense Complex+: A highly active Phyto complex made from black currant seed oil (rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, reduces inflammation and repairs the skin’s barrier function), balloon plant (rich in phytosterols, considered a herbal alternative to hydrocortisone and reduces inflammation) and the unsaponifiable parts of sunflower oil (rich in essential fatty acids; protects and restores the damaged skin barrier and reduces allergic reactions)
• Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizes and protects
• Saccharide Isomerate: A skin-identical carbohydrate complex for long-lasting hydration of the skin (72-hour long-term effect)
• Shea Butter: Nourishes the skin and supports its barrier function
• Isostearyl Isostearate: An emollient derived from raw plant-based materials, clinical studies have shown that it integrates into the intercellular lipids and thus strengthens the barrier function of the skin
• α-Bisabolol: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, relieves irritation
• Allantoin: Soothes irritated skin and prevents redness
• Squalane: Similar to natural skin lipids; prevents dehydration (water loss), smooths the skin
• Vitamin E: Protects cells from damage by free radicals
|SKIN TYPE||SENSITIVE SKIN|