4 x 10ml
Intensive 40-day cure for the start of a skin lightening treatment. Active ingredient concentrates in 2-phase ampoules with vitamin C phosphate (powder phase) and lipo-amino acid, SORR and mulberry root extract (liquid phase).
• Intensive 40-day treatment to start off a skin brightening treatment
• Highly effective skin brighteners with each ampoule freshly prepared for a 10-day treatment
• Inhibition of melanin synthesis
• Practical dosage form
To Use: 2-phase Melafadin Concentrate is a 40-day cure. The contents of a bottle last for about 10 days and consist of a powder and a liquid component. Before the first application, both components are mixed. Simply press the white button on the cap firmly, the vitamin C powder trickles into the activator liquid. Then shake vigorously, remove the push button and place the pipette with the cap on the vial. Then apply as follows:
As an intensive cure: Apply approx. 1 ml of the active ingredient solution to cleansed skin every morning and evening.
Then use Brightening Day Protection in the morning and Brightening Night Care in the evening for optimal results.
• Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia Orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from
|CONTENT||4 x 10 ml|