De-Stress Fluid x 25 pcs
Contains 25 Ampoules.
Care concentrate containing oil for fortifying sensitive skin. With skin defense complex, macadamia nut oil and isostearyl isostearate.
• Soothes and relaxes the skin
• Alleviates symptoms of stressed, irritated skin
• Strengthens the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
• Protects against moisture loss
• Promotes soft and supple skin
• Oil-based fluid also for protection against the cold
To Use: Gently distribute De-Stress fluid over cleansed skin. To do this, break off the top of the ampoule, using a paper tissue to protect your hands, and pour the entire content into the palm of your hand. Then distribute evenly over the face and neck and press in gently. Application as a course of treatment over a period of 4 weeks several times per year is recommended for hypersensitive skin. For external use only. Application note: Not suitable for iontophoresis.
Tip: Outstanding protection product for outdoor activities during the cold season.
• Skin defense complex: Highly-active plant extract consisting of active substances from Cardiospermum halicacabum (balloon vine which grows in the tropics) Echium plantagineum (echium seed oil) Unsaponifiable constituents of sunflower oil Verifiably soothes, acts to combat redness, fortifies the skin's barrier structure
• Macadamia nut oil: Light oil with a rich range of fatty acids and outstanding ease of distribution; cares for the skin without making it greasy, and makes it particularly soft and smooth
• Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS; emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier via the cohesion of the lipids in the Stratum corneum and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal moisture loss
• Squalane: Obtained from plant-based olive oil, similar to the skin's natural lipid; is easily absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy; prevents dehydration (moisture loss), skin-smoothing
• α-bisabolol: Soothing
• Calendula officinalis: Extract of calendula blossoms; soothes and causes skin irritation to abate rapidly