Active serum in the application syringe with pre-aging depth effect. Visibly rejuvenates the skin, keeps the cells young for longer, reduces wrinkles due to dryness and provides the skin with soothing moisture.
The latest scientific studies prove that our genes do not determine everything. Their activity can be controlled, be it through lifestyle, nutrition or through active ingredients that are supplied to the skin. This is exactly where EPIGENETIC SERUM comes into play: It is based on an anti-aging agent that reduces the epigenetic modification of skin cells due to external influences and improves the stress resistance and vitality of the skin cells. The contained calendula flower extract is rich in oligosaccharides and regulates two essential mechanisms of epigenetic modification. Epigenetic programming errors are normalized again and skin aging is counteracted. Long and short-chain hyaluronic acid alleviates the superficial lines of dryness and fills the skin from the inside out. Saccharide isomerates also act as moisturizers.
The result is a much more youthful appearance and skin that becomes more resistant to the signs of the times!
• Gentle Serum Emulsion
• Innovative epigenetic agent
• Helps to rejuvenate skin texture
• Keeps cells young for longer
• Reduces wrinkles caused by dry skin
• Suitable for all skin types
To Use: Apply Epigenetic Serum every morning and night after washing face and gently massage in. Then apply day or night care as usual.
• Epigenetic agent: Pot marigold (calendula Officinalis) flower extract; rich in oligosaccharides, reduces signs of aging skin, improves perceived aging skin
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Forms a water-binding film on the skin surface. It offsets moisture deficits and reduces superficial wrinkles caused by dry skin
• Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Penetrates into the epidermal skin layers. There it can be stored and it causes an additional refilling effect from the inside out
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisturiser from natural sugars. This forms a natural bond with the skin’s keratin and therefore is also referred to as “moisture magnet."