Eye Flash Fluid
Contains 7 Ampoules.
Hydrating eye serum with hyaluronic acid and a peptide complex.
• Two types of hyaluronic acid hydrate fatigued skin around the eyes intensively
• Small wrinkles caused by dryness disappear immediately
• The skin around the eyes appears smoother
• The skin is refreshed and rejuvenated
• Swellings appear smaller
• The serum contains a subtle blend of fragrances
To Use: Apply Eye Flash Fluid to the area around your eyes after cleansing the skin in the morning and/or at night and pat it in lightly with your fingertips. To do this, wrap the top of the ampoule in a paper towel before breaking off the top and pouring the contents into the palm of your hand. Then spread the liquid evenly around your eyes and pat it in.
This product is for external use only.
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Long-chain hyaluronic acid forms a protective film on the skin by attaching itself to the stratum corneum and deposits moisture there. It nourishes, hydrates, and smoothes the skin
• Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Short-chain hyaluronic acid hydrates and preserves moisture in the skin extremely well. It penetrates the outer layers of the stratum corneum, trapping moisture there, and also smoothes the skin from within
• Glycerine: Glycerine is hygroscopic and locks water in the outer layers of the stratum corneum
• Matrixyl 3000 (peptide complex): Matrixyl 3000 contains special messenger peptides (matrikines), which play a role in the skin’s natural repair processes. These peptides activate the synthesis of extracellular matrix components in the skin such as hyaluronic acid and collagen, and have a noticeable anti-wrinkle effect around the eyes
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|