Refreshing eye contour gel. With short- and long-chain hyaluronic acid, an active substance complex consisting of yeast extract, panthenol, and an extract of butcher‘s broom, licorice root, and calendula.
• Moisturizing and moisture retaining
• Smoothes creases caused by dryness
• Combats swelling and dark rings around the eyes
• Cools and refreshes
• Ideal for spectacle and contact lens wearers
To Use: Distribute Eye Zone Gel around the eye area in the morning and evening and whenever desired throughout the day, tapping gently with the fingertips.
Tip: When stored in the refrigerator, Eye Zone Gel is particularly refreshing and cooling on application. This cooling effect supports the gel's decongestant effect.
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: High-molecular and biotechnologically obtained moisturizer with high moisture-binding capacity, forms a smoothing film on the surface
• Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Low-molecular and biotechnologically obtained moisturizer with high moisture binding capacity, penetrates down to the lower horny layer and “pads” it out, smoothes the skin and protects its moisture
• Imperata Cylindrica: Root extract from the desert plant Imperata Cylindrica; native to Asia and Australia, it is able to survive even in extremely dry conditions; rich in potassium, moisturizing and moisture-binding
• Sensitive complex: Active substance complex consisting of yeast extract and panthenol plus extracts of horse chestnut, butcher's broom, licorice root and calendula, decongestant effect, anti-inflammatory, fortifies the skin and effectively combats dark rings around the eyes