Instant Soothing Oil
Contains 25 Ampoules.
Oil-containing SOS care concentrate targeted for the immediate soothing of irritated skin. With Skin Defense Complex+, macadamia nut oil, calendula, and Isostearyl Isostearate.
• Soothes and relaxes extremely dry skin
• Strengthens and regenerates the skin barrier
• Reduces irritation and unpleasant feelings of tightness
• Makes the skin more resistant to external irritants
• Excellent as a massage medium
To Use: Use the Janssen Cosmetics capsule opener or alternatively a tissue and break open the capsule neck by applying pressure to the marked colored ring. Pour the contents of the capsule into the palm of the hand and spread it on the cleansed skin of the face, neck, and neckline. Massage in gently. Then apply the recommended lotion. Avoid the eyes.
For external use only.
• Skin Defence Complex+: A highly active Phyto complex made from black currant seed oil (rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, reduces inflammation and repairs the skin’s barrier function), balloon plant (rich in phytosterols, considered a herbal alternative to hydrocortisone and reduces inflammation) and the unsaponifiable parts of sunflower oil (rich in essential fatty acids); protects and supplements the damaged skin barrier, reduces allergic reactions)
• Macadamia nut oil: Softens and smooths skin, rich in palmitoleic acid; palmitoleic acid promotes the absorption of the oil into the skin
• ISIS (Isostearyl-Isostearate): An emollient derived from raw plant-based materials, clinical studies have shown that it integrates into the intercellular lipids and, in this way, strengthens the skin’s barrier function. Reduces the transepidermal water loss (TEWL) of the skin
• Calendula: Extract from the flowers of the calendula, anti-inflammatory; soothes irritated skin
• α-Bisabolol: Has a softening effect; Irritations are alleviated and inflammation inhibited
• Squalane: Squalane is extracted from olives, is moisturizing, and is particularly skin-friendly due to the structure of squalane resembling the skin’s natural lipids