Cream to soothe the skin after intensive use through peeling or laser treatments. With Echinacea Purpurea.
• Speeds up the rebuilding of previously destroyed Stratum Granulosum
• Build up of skins physiological protection coat effectively
• Regenerating and tissue repair
• Acts soothing and calming on irritated skin
• Provides well desired cooling sensation
To Use: Apply Skin Resurfacing Balm onto treated skin as often as possible, at least morning and night.
• Herbal extracts of Ruscus Aculeatus, Centella Asiatica, Calendula Officinalis, Horse Chestnut, and Echinacea: To promote soothing, calming, and strengthening
• Bisabolol: (derived from Chamomile) Has anti-inflammatory effect
• Farnesol: For regeneration and anti-bactericidal benefits
• The essential oil of Lavender: Natural perfume with harmonizing effect energizing, soothing, healing and stimulating. Stimulates cellular growth and regeneration
• Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5): Stimulates cellular proliferation and aids in tissue repair while acting as penetrating moisturizer. Provides keratinization and wound healing