Vitalizing care lotion. With: RSL, genuine Japanese silk, Oryza sativa extract, short- and longchain hyaluronic acid, ISIS, saccharide isomerate, vitamin E acetate.
To Use: Apply Skin Youth Formula onto the cleansed skin of the face and neckline in the morning and /or evening.
Tip: Ideal foundation for make-up.
The rapidly absorbed lotion is a wonderful day care product. The richer Skin Youth Cream can additionally be applied during the night.
Note: Face Guard effectively protects the skin against UV radiation and preventively combats premature skin aging. Simply apply the ultra-light lotion beneath Skin Youth Formula during the day.
• RSL: Repair Stimulating Lipid; protects the skin cells against oxidative stress; the repair enzyme telomerase remains active and premature telomere breakdown is prevented; the skin is restructured, the density of the dermis increased and wrinkles smoothed
• Rice extract: Highly-active peptide extract from Oryza sativa; activates the release of sirtuin in the skin. Sirtuins, also referred to as longevity proteins, help to repair cell damage, strengthen the cells' defenses and prolong their lives
• Long- and short-chain hyaluronic acid: Extensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining, high moisture binding capacity
• Genuine Japanese silk: Possesses a structure related to that of the skin, is rapidly absorbed, protects against dehydration, leaves the skin supple and soft
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
• Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS; emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; improves the cohesion of the lipids in the horny layer (Stratum corneum) and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal water loss
• Vitamin E acetate: Radical scavenger, preventive cell protection, combats premature skin aging
• Fine polyamide powder: Porous, round spheres; microfine; absorb surplus sebum and matte the epidermis