Sun protection lotion with photostable SPF 30 and cell protection factor ECTOIN®. With ECTOIN® and intensive sun protection through UVB and UVA filters.
To Use: Apply Sun Shield SPF 30 generously onto areas of skin not covered by clothing 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. Prevent the product from coming into contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Allow the sun protection to work in completely to prevent e.g. discoloration of textiles.
Repeated application during the period of exposure to the sun is recommended.
Attention: Reapplication does not prolong the SPF 30 protection, but merely maintains it!
• Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol tetoxyphenyl triazine: UVB and UVA broadband filter, photo stable
• Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol: UVA filter
• Ethylhexyl triazone: UVB filter
• Titanium dioxide: Micro-fine physical UVA and UVB sun filter
• Ectoin®: A substance produced by micro-organisms, active cell protection in heat, cold and UV light, moisture regulating