Rich cream with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and cupuaçu butter protects the skin during the cold season.
Dry heating air, cold and icy wind can severely stress and dry out the skin in winter – it feels tight and rough. The rich care cream with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and cupuaçu butter protects the skin during the cold season and strengthens its natural barrier function. Its silky texture provides intensive care and alleviates unpleasant feelings of tension.
• Rich nourishment for dry winter skin
• The rich formula protects the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural barrier functions
• The silky formula pampers the skin and relieves unpleasant tightness
• The cream absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling lovely and silky
To Use: Apply to cleansed skin, every day morning and/or evening.
• Shea Butter: Extracted from the shea nut, it conditions the skin, supports its barrier function, and makes it soft and supple; the feeling of tightness is reduced
• ISIS: An emollient derived from raw plant-based materials, clinical studies have shown that it integrates into the intercellular lipids and, in this way, strengthens the skin’s barrier function. This reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and the skin retains more moisture
• Macadamia oil: A natural oil extracted from the macadamia nut; supports the skin’s barrier function and helps protect the skin from cold and dry air
• Cupuaçu butter: A plant fat extracted from the seed of the cupuaçu (Theobroma grandiflorum); nourishes and protects the skin