Highly effective, rich care cream supports the skin’s detoxification systems and reduces the appearance of age marks. With the active detoxification substances polysaccharide α-glucan and avocado peptide plus vitamin C isopalmitate and vitamin E acetate for better looking skin.
To Use: Apply Detox Cream onto the cleansed skin of the face and neckline in the morning and/or evening.
Tip: Can also be used as night care in addition to the rapidly absorbed Detox Formula lotion.
Note: Face Guard effectively protects the skin against UV radiation and preventatively combats premature skin aging. Simply apply the extremely light lotion beneath Detox Cream during the day.
• Avocado peptide: Recycles cell waste products to form new energy; proteasome activity is verifiably increased; cell toxin cleavage and the transformation of these into elements for healthy new proteins are stimulated
• Yeast extract with polysaccharide α-glucan: Verifiably increases autophagia activity to break down cell waste products; reduces the enrichment of the protein membrane complex lipofuscin, thereby reducing age spots; increases light reflection and leaves the skin looking smooth with fresher radiance
• Vitamin E acetate: Oil soluble vitamin E in stabilized form; penetrates readily into the skin and serves as a radical scavenger; particularly protects lipid membranes from oxidation; preventative cell protection against premature skin aging
• Vitamin C isopalmitate: Water soluble vitamin C in stabilized form; penetrates readily into the skin and serves as a radical scavenger; particularly protects proteins against oxidative skin damage
• Long- and short-chain hyaluronic acid: Extremely moisturizing and moisture-retaining; high moisture binding capacity
• Genuine Japanese silk: Possesses a structure related to that of the skin; rapidly absorbed; protects against dryness; leaves the skin supple and soft
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
• Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS, emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; improves the cohesion of the lipids in the horny layer (Stratum corneum) and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal water loss