Rich care cream with detox active ingredients to support cellular detoxification systems. For a radiant and even complexion!
Everyone is talking about detox! But not only nutrition can contribute to the detoxification of the cells.
Thanks to highly effective detox active ingredients, DETOX CREAM supports the cell's own detoxification systems and prevents oxidative cell damage. The rich texture with a fat content of 31% is perfect for dry skin.
DETOX CREAM contains two innovative active ingredients derived from yeast and avocado, which have been shown to increase the activity level of the cells. The detoxifying mechanisms of the skin are supported and deposits are broken down. Vitamin C Isopalmitate and vitamin E acetate also protect the skin from oxidative stress.
After a short, regular use, age spots are reduced and the complexion visibly gets fresher and more vital. The result: an even and youthful, radiant complexion!
• Prevents oxidative cell damage
• Stimulates the cellular detoxification systems
• Reduces age spots
• Gives each skin cell fresh vitality
• Leaves the complexion looking smooth, youthful, and radiant
• Rich texture
To Use: DETOX CREAM is applied in the morning and/or evening after facial cleansing and massaged in gently.
Note: Face Guard effectively protects the skin against UV radiation and preventatively combats premature skin aging. Simply apply the extremely light lotion beneath Detox Cream during the day.
• Avocado peptide: Recycles cell waste products to form new energy; proteasome activity is verifiably increased; cell toxin cleavage and the transformation of these into elements for healthy new proteins are stimulated
• Yeast extract with polysaccharide α-glucan: Verifiably increases autophagia activity to break down cell waste products; reduces the enrichment of the protein-membrane complex lipofuscin, thereby reducing age spots; increases light reflection and leaves the skin looking smooth with fresher radiance
• Vitamin E acetate: Oil-soluble vitamin E in stabilized form; penetrates readily into the skin and serves as a radical scavenger; particularly protects lipid membranes from oxidation; preventative cell protection against premature skin aging
• Vitamin C isopalmitate: Water-soluble vitamin C in stabilized form; penetrates readily into the skin and serves as a radical scavenger; particularly protects proteins against oxidative skin damage
• Long- and short-chain hyaluronic acid: Extremely moisturizing and moisture-retaining; high moisture-binding capacity
• Genuine Japanese silk: Possesses a structure related to that of the skin; rapidly absorbed; protects against dryness; leaves the skin supple and soft
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
• Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS, emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; improves the cohesion of the lipids in the horny layer (Stratum corneum) and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal water loss
• Fine polyamide powder (in Detox Formula only): Porous, round spheres; microfine; absorbs surplus sebum and has a matting effect on the skin surface