Serum with an active ingredient to improve the appearance of blemished, oily skin prone to efflorescences. Contains micro-silver, glycolic acid, allantoin, and D-panthenol.
After cleaning the blemished skin areas affected, apply Microsilver Serum and allow it to be absorbed. Use mornings and/or evenings. Ideally used in combination with Clarifying Cream Gel in the mornings and AHA Face Cream in the evenings. We recommend using the products as follows:
1) Microsilver Serum
2) Mornings: Clarifying Cream Gel. Evenings: AHA Face Cream
• Effectively helps fight against existing spots and blemishes
• Calms irritated skin
• Refines the pores
• Provides moisture
• Helps to prevent new skin blemishes
• Optimum balance between effectiveness and gentleness to the skin
• Without perfumes
• Self-preserving due to the microsilver content
To Use: The antibacterial Microsilver Serum is applied to cleansed skin in the morning and evening and gently massaged in. The eye area is left out.
Tip: We recommend the combination of Microsilver Serum and Clarifying Cream Gel (in the morning) and AHA Face Cream (in the evening).
• Microsilver: pure natural silver, removes germs and micro-organisms on the skin’s surface, stabilizes the skin flora and has a soothing effect on the skin. Microsilver acts only on the skin’s surface and does not penetrate into the deeper skin layers (no nano-particles)
• Glycolic acid: breaks down hornification and refines the skin‘s pores
• Glycerine: provides moisture
• Allantoin: supports the natural regeneration of the skin
• D-Panthenol: Pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol), stimulates cell regeneration and improves wound healing, promotes intact skin and increases the skin's moisture level