ENZYME PEELING POWDER 50G
Packaging Unit: 1 piece
Weight: 0.09 kg
Gently acting facial peel in powder form with a keratolytic enzyme complex for rather dry, blemished skin.
This Peeling Powder Powder intensively but gently lifts loose skin cells and excess sebum from the skin. The fine-grained powder contains a keratolytic enzyme complex that is activated by foaming with water. Free from mechanical exfoliating particles, it is also suitable for sensitive and dry, blemished skin. When used regularly, cornification problems and resulting blemishes can be reduced.
• Foams up easily with water
• Cleans intensively and gently
• Removes dead skin cells
• Refines the complexion
• Leaves the skin with a silky matte feel
• Improves absorption capacity of follow-up care
Foam up a tablespoon of powder with water and spread over the face and neck. Gently massage into the skin using circular motions for about five minutes. Then leave it on for 3 minutes. Finally, remove it thoroughly with a small dampened sponge.
Notice: Please take care to avoid forming dust and inhaling the powder. The powder particles may lump together and negatively impact dosage control if they come into contact with water
• Enzymes: Lipases and proteases (subtilisin) embedded in maltodextrin, used for gentle enzymatic removal of corneocytes
• Silica: Has an absorbing and mattifying effect on the skin
• Sodium cocoyl glycinate: A natural surfactant made from glycine and fatty acids from coconut. Used for gentle face cleansing. Leaves the skin feeling silky and soft
• Full Ingredient List: Hydrolyzed corn starch, talc, xanthan gum, sodium cocoyl glycinate, silica, maltodextrin, parfum [fragrance], protease, lipase
|SKIN TYPE||OILY SKIN|
There are no reviews yet.